Volunteer Development Children’s Association is a free English school for the local community. The school is run and operated by Mr. Togh and his team of local teachers. Many of the students are not college bound, but they are looking to increase their economic opportunities by learning basic English. The school welcomes visitors and volunteers Monday through Saturday from 4pm to 7pm. Please make sure you contact Mr. Togh (see below) to set up your visitation. There are many ways you can help in addition to just donating funds: teaching, assisting, guest speaking, arts and music activities. VDCA just opened their second school, and they will appreciate any assistance or resources that you can give. For more information about the schools and ways to help please visit their website at www.vdca-cambodia.org/.
VDCA’s Mission: “To provide free education in Khmer and Japanese to local children in Siem Reap.”
YMak Path Project’s current commitment to VDCA:
- Monthly contributions of at least $300 usd/month for basic utility.
- To help build a link between educators around the world and VDCA’s teachers.
- To provide professional development, resources, and support for VDCA teachers
- Develop a program encouraging educators to commit to assisting, collaborating, mentoring, co-teaching, or even visiting as a guest speaker
- Increase funding contributions to help with teacher and learner resources.
Photos of the Campus:
- VDCA’s Contact: Mr. Togh
- Address: Tropeang Sess Village Kork Chork Commune Siem Reap District/Province (located just off the main road to Ankor Wat temple)
- Mobile: (855) 92 27 12 08
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.vdca-cambodia.org
Contact YMak Path Project
- Yada Mak leave message/comment
- E-mail: email@example.com